Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back Again

It's been a rough few months, with a lot going on. At first, I kind of said goodbye to the blog. A dead medium. A waste of time. A vanity for myself. Nonetheless, I'm drawn back to it.

I think it's because of the reason I started this in the first place - to exorcise demons, in a sense. Note my blog's title, and read Matthew 12:43 to 12:45, describing how the wrong methods of dealing with evil spirits just bring seven times as many, in the end. A point that has always meant a lot to me, irrespective of any religious view.

I never thought I'd want to write so much, but I actually love it. Even when it's little blurbs about music and booze. In between there's some stuff of substance, and I hope someone finds it entertaining. If not, I guess it's all the same to me; like I said, I just like to write.

No comments: