Monday, June 28, 2010

Yeah, I'm Warped

A friend pointed out to me today that I once drunkenly admitted to her that when I was a kid, I was attracted to Gozer the Gozarian in the movie Ghostbusters.

Yup, her:

I can't decide whether to be embarassed at this revelation of a deeply harbored secret. I mean, she's fucking weird looking. Even disregarding the 80's ridiculousness, does this show I'm into super pale chicks with short hair and crazy nails?

OK, there was that phase where I was into goth girls, but still...

I think I was attracted to Gozer because of a couple of things:

1. She was likely one of the first women in skintight clothing I'd ever paid any attention to.
2. She was an animal lover (check out those dogs - they must have taken ages to train!).
3. She was way powerful - powerful women are hot by definition.

So, you know what? I'm not ashamed. Gozer's hot. If she asked me if I'm a God, I'd say, "Slip out of that unitard covered in bubbles and give me the chance to convince you, Baby."

No comments: