Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Disgust Runneth Over

Every once in a while, I read something in the news that really frightens me. I mean, more than the everyday indications that Hell will soon be on Earth, as the ice caps melt and Iraq & Iran boil over into World War III.

Today, I was horrified by an article I saw on CNN.com, which I had been trying to ignore since yesterday. I admit I can believe this is how things are in parts of the United States, but it saddens me to witness it. I couldn't help but jot down some thoughts as I read:

(click the pics to see full screen)




After reading, I had to find the location of this backward little hellhole of a redneck cesspool. As I suspected, it's at least 150 miles from anything even resembling civilization. God help me if I ever break down along I-75.

No comments: