Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another Hilarious Idea, Brought to You By The Internet

I swear, I'm always the very last person to find out about anything funny.

I stumbled on something hilarious yesterday. Apparently, two years ago, Brad Neely did an alternate soundtrack for the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone movie, called Wizard People, Dear Readers. Better I find out late than never, I guess.

It's been compared to Mystery Science Theater 3000, but it's not. This is an actual soundtrack narration for the whole movie, as opposed to quips inserted throughout. Like MST3K, though, it's hilarious. For example:

Harry sees one boy disappear, cart of luggage and all, right into the brick wall between the 9th and 10th platform. “Holy Balls, I am not doing that,” he thinks.

Dumbledore erects himself slowly, and tells jokes about death that most of the kids just don’t get.

Harry holds up the snitch and bellows, “I am a beautiful animal! I am a destroyer of worlds! I am Harry Fucking Potter!”

--“Hey Ron, you look tired. Have you ever beer tested for diseases?”
--“At least I’m not a hideous fucker.”

Holy fucking shit, there’s a sickass face on Queerman’s head! Harry almost vomits all over him.


You can get and burn the discs from Neely's website, www.creasedcomics.com, to watch over the DVD, or you can watch it on YouTube, where the good folks of HarryPotterCentral have done it for us.

And, because I'm so good to you, for your viewing pleaseure, I give you Wizard People, Dear Readers:



Chapter 1 --- Chapter 13 --- Chapter 25
Chapter 2 --- Chapter 14 --- Chapter 26
Chapter 3 --- Chapter 15 --- Chapter 27
Chapter 4 --- Chapter 16 --- Chapter 28
Chapter 5 --- Chapter 17 --- Chapter 29
Chapter 6 --- Chapter 18 --- Chapter 30
Chapter 7 --- Chapter 19 --- Chapter 31
Chapter 8 --- Chapter 20 --- Chapter 32
Chapter 9 --- Chapter 21 --- Chapter 33
Chapter 10 -- Chapter 22 --- Chapter 34
Chapter 11 -- Chapter 23 --- Chapter 35
Chapter 12 -- Chapter 24

1 comment: