Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rachael is Love

So I was getting ready for the She Wants Revenge concert tomorrow night, and I watched one of their two latest videos on YouTube:

WATCH IT HERE
(Damned Universal and their foiling my embedding!!)

Aside from the fact that I LOVE videos by She Wants Revenge, I have a special place in my heart for this one, because I think it's a darkly stylized version of one of my favorite episodes from Tales From the Crypt, Loved to Death. Fuck, Tales From the Crypt was awesome, even when it was cheesy as hell. Check it out:

Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:


Oh, CryptKeeper, where would I be without you in my life?

And for dessert...
Another SWR video straight out of the same genre, which teaches another important lesson: Don't start an orgy you can't keep control of.

No comments: